Survival farming is for those people who want to be prepared for whatever the world gives us! In today’s political climate, there’s no telling if we will be under attack from natural disasters or man-made disasters. Either way, you need to be prepared for what’s coming!
“My Survival Farm” by Dan F. Sullivan is the perfect way to make sure that your prepared. He shows you in his book how to create a garden that does not need any maintenance, is self-sustaining, and will produce the healthiest, tastiest, and most nutritious food. Basically, it’s food on autopilot year after year. This amazing farm works under the most extreme conditions. No matter where you live, this works!
Book is an ebook. This is for illustration purposes only.
This survival garden is completely hidden in plain sight making it perfect to keep nosy neighbors and hungry looters away. This is especially important after a post-collapse world.
In this garden you grow fruit trees, vegetables and even medicinal plants that live in perfect harmony. Surviving and thriving the way they did for hundreds of years. No human intervention required!
The system creates an entire ecosystem of its own, making it perfect for growing your own fruits and vegetables. You don’t have to mess with it. Beans, potatoes, carrots, spinach, squash, berries, etc. are all regenerative. This is a permanent culture system and it’s a method of duplicating mother nature’s way of growing food.
This A-to-Z guide on survival gardening is easy to read and a joy to put into practice. It’s full of photos, diagrams and step-by-step advice. The system is easy enough for child to do and I encourage you to let them handle some of it. It will teach them not only about self-reliance but how mother nature works.
- How to plan, design, and put into action a high-yield survival garden that will literally keep you and your family fed for life.
- Setting up highly nutritious soil for your plants.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to plant over 125 varieties inside your permaculture garden. This includes special instructions on choosing the right ones for your climate whether you live in Arizona or Alaska.
- How to “marry” your plants so that you know which ones will grow well together-helping each other survive Which ones should never be planted together.
- A list of perennials that you don’t have to replant every year. There are even some varieties that yield food all year long.
- Natural pest control
- The plants that act as natural fertilizers. You don’t have to spend money on fertilizers ever again.
- How to attract bees with the friendly plants.
- How to make your own organic fertilizer
- Which animals are permaculture friendly, meaning that they get along well with your plants, being fed by the farm.
- Solutions for people who live in cities. Instructions on how to put together a small farm that’s covered so you will not need to leave your apartment. The system goes beyond vertical stacking on walls and trellises.
- Growing medicinal plants. What 50+ plants you can use to alleviate or heal hundreds of diseases and conditions. This includes instructions on how to use them.
- Permaculture Action Plan & Checklist
- SHTF Water
- Canning Authority
- Veggie Profits
- Family Survival Blueprints
It’s a one-time payment of $39.
Importantly, you also get a 60 day money back guarantee! If it any time, in the next two months, you change your mind, you just have to send a quick email and every penny of your money will be refunded. You’ll get to keep the five bonuses is a special thank you for trying to book.